Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Python, Java and Delegation are the primary requirements for this role
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Programmer
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
A Bristol-based company is hiring for a DevOps Engineer (DevOps, Agile, Software Development, Software Engineer, AWS, Linux, Cloud, Infrastructure) with experience in Software Development, DevOps and AWS
A Bristol-based company is hiring for a Senior C/C++ Software Engineer with experience in C++, Software Engineering and Linux
Candidates seeking a C++ Software Engineer - Algorithm in Bristol should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Algorithms, C++ and Software Engineering
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 32 offers in None
There were 25 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in C#, Mvc and ASP.NET could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.