Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in .Net, VB .NET and Asp
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Highly experienced in developing through VB .NET
- Knowledgeable and experienced in ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Software Developer - C#/WPF - £45,000 position is being advertised by a company in Cambridge. Interested parties should have skills in C#, Wpf and ERP
A Cambridge-based company is seeking a C# Software Developer - C#.NET, software architecture, Cambridge experienced in C#, Software architecture and Software Design
A company based in Cambridge advertised for a .NET Developer, C# - Cambridge. The job requirements include C#, .Net and Mvvm
Career outlook as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 9 offers in None
There were 7 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in .Net, ASP.NET and C# could also consider SQL Developer positions.