Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Java, Python and Programmer are the primary requirements for this role
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 26 offers in None
There were 25 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Node.js, HTML and Python could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.