Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are MySQL, PHP and Backend Development
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Java
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 14 offers in None
There were 9 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Backend Developer: