Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Web Development, AngularJS and Python
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
A company based in Central London advertised for a C# .Net Web Full Stack Developer Microservices AngularJS. The job requirements include AngularJS, C# and .Net
A South London-based company is seeking a Full Stack .Net Developer experienced in .Net, C# and SQL
Career outlook as a Full Stack Developer:
There are currently 106 offers in None
There were 95 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in C#, Java and Software Engineering could also consider Software Engineer positions.