Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate are the primary requirements for this role
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- A good eye for detail and quality
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A South London-based company is hiring for a Senior Java Developer / Technical Lead - Payments - Ecommerce with experience in E-commerce, Java and Lead Programmer
A C# / .Net / Java Developer Financial Consultancy is being sought by a company in South London. Eligible candidates should have experience in Java, Finance and C#
A South London-based company is hiring for a Java Developer - Finance - Java 8 REST Hibernate Jenkins jUnit with experience in REST, Java and Finance
Career outlook as a Java Developer:
There are currently 273 offers in None
There were 244 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Java, Spring Framework and Engineering could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.