Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Java, C# and C++
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced in .Net
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Capable of multitasking with ease
- Detail and quality oriented
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 308 offers in None
There were 256 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in CSS, Ruby and HTML could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.