Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in C#, Python and Delegation
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 192 offers in None
There were 159 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in CSS, .Net and AngularJS could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.