Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Programmer, Python and C# are the primary requirements for this role
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 315 offers in None
There were 241 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Ruby, Python and Java could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.