Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Python, .Net and Java
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- A good eye for detail and quality
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 224 offers in None
There were 197 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Mvc, AngularJS and .Net could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.