Working as a Technical Support Analyst: job description and skills requirements
A technical support analyst is responsible for customer service, troubleshooting, and assisting others with technical solutions and fixes. One of the main tasks of a support analyst is to help others to use a specific device or application. Achieving this goal may include research, technical knowledge, and collaboration. Helping others is a major component of this job and in some cases may involve the routine training of others.
Working as a Technical Support Analyst: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Application Support Service, and Support Analysts
- Eager to understand and solve technical issues
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Support Analysts
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Technical Support Analyst vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Technical Support Analyst job postings
Career outlook as a Technical Support Analyst:
There are currently 108 offers in None
There were 99 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks