Working as a Technical Support Analyst: job description and skills requirements
A technical support analyst is responsible for customer service, troubleshooting, and assisting others with technical solutions and fixes. One of the main tasks of a support analyst is to help others to use a specific device or application. Achieving this goal may include research, technical knowledge, and collaboration. Helping others is a major component of this job and in some cases may involve the routine training of others.
Working as a Technical Support Analyst: what skills do you need to know?
- Application Support Service, and Support Analysts are the primary requirements for this role
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Technical Support Analyst vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Technical Support Analyst job postings
Career outlook as a Technical Support Analyst:
There are currently 98 offers in None
There were 87 jobs in None during the last month