Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- An aptitude for problem-solving
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Junior Web Developer - Central London - £25,000 in Central London should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Web Development, ASP.NET MVC Framework and CSS
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 78 offers in None
There were 69 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in Front End Development, HTML and AngularJS could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.