Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are PHP, HTML and Web Development
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Highly experienced in developing through HTML
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
A Full-Stack Web Developer / Software Engineer is being sought by a company in London. Eligible candidates should have experience in Web Development, Software Engineering and HTML
A Junior ASP.NET/MVC Web Developer Sidcup - Kent 20,000-30,000 position is being advertised by a company in East London. Interested parties should have skills in ASP.NET, Web Development and Mvc
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 82 offers in None
There were 64 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in UI, Graphical User Interface and HTML could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.