Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in CSS, Front End Development and HTML
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in HTML
- Have good knowledge of and experience with HTML
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 68 offers in None
There were 49 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in HTML5, CSS and SQL could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.