Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Front End Development, HTML and PHP are the primary requirements for this role
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 55 offers in None
There were 50 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Web Developer: