Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- C#, SQL and .Net are the primary requirements for this role
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Knowledgeable and experienced in ASP.NET
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A company based in Manchester advertised for a Software Developer - C/AL, C/SIDE, Dynamics Navision, C#, .NET, SQL. The job requirements include C#, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and SQL
A Manchester-based company is hiring for a Software Developer -.NET, C# with experience in C#, .Net and ASP.NET
Career outlook as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 12 offers in None
There were 10 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in .Net, ASP.NET and SQL could also consider SQL Developer positions.