Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate are the primary requirements for this role
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Java Developer:
There are currently 19 offers in None
There were 18 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Lead Programmer, Engineering and Spring Framework could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.