Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- ASP.NET, Asp and .Net are the primary requirements for this role
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in VB .NET
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Have good knowledge of and experience with C#
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A North London-based company is seeking a .NET Developer, C#, WPF - Enfield experienced in Wpf, C# and .Net
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in Java, ASP.NET and C# could also consider SQL Developer positions.