Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in VB .NET, C# and SQL
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Have good knowledge of and experience with C#
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A North London-based company is hiring for a .NET Developer, C#, WPF - Enfield with experience in Wpf, C# and .Net
Career outlook as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in C#, ASP.NET and Java could also consider SQL Developer positions.