Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in C#, .Net and SQL
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Capable of multitasking with ease
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Software Developer - C# / .Net experience position is being advertised by a company in North London. Interested parties should have skills in C#, .Net and Graphical User Interface
Career outlook as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in C#, Java and ASP.NET could also consider SQL Developer positions.