Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A company based in North London advertised for a Java Developer Operations (Junior-Mid Level). The job requirements include Java, Linux and Unix
Career outlook as a Java Developer:
There are currently 2 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Lead Programmer, Java and Architecture could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.