Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Java, Software Engineering and Programmer
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Have good knowledge of and experience with C#
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- A good eye for detail and quality
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in ASP.NET, Engineering and .Net could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.