Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in SQL, ASP.NET and Asp
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Reading-based company is seeking a Junior Software Developer - C#, .NET and SQL Server experienced in C#, .Net and SQL
Career outlook as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in Java, SQL and C# could also consider SQL Developer positions.