Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in .Net, Asp and ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Excellent problem solving abilities
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Reading-based company is hiring for a Graduate Software Developer - C# with experience in C#, Computer Science and Microsoft Windows
Candidates seeking a .NET Developer / C# Software Developer / Software Development in Reading should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires C#, Software Development and .Net
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 3 offers in None
There were 3 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in SQL, C# and ASP.NET could also consider SQL Developer positions.