Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in VB .NET, C# and ASP.NET
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Highly experienced in developing through C#
- Have good knowledge of and experience with VB .NET
- A good eye for detail and quality
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A company based in Reading advertised for a .NET Developer, C# - Financial Consultancy - Twyford. The job requirements include Finance, C# and Consultancy
A Reading-based company is seeking a Graduate Web Developer C# experienced in Web Development, C# and ASP.NET
Career outlook as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 4 offers in None
There were 3 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: