Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in SQL, ASP.NET and Asp
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Highly experienced in developing through VB .NET
- Have good knowledge of and experience with VB .NET
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Career outlook as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 5 offers in None
There were 4 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in Java, SQL and C# could also consider SQL Developer positions.