Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in VB .NET, C# and ASP.NET
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Capable of multitasking with ease
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: