Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- C#, .Net and ASP.NET MVC Framework are the primary requirements for this role
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Reading-based company is hiring for a C# Software Engineer - Web Services .Net, SQL, Azure with experience in C#, Software Engineering and SQL
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in Java, C# and ASP.NET could also consider SQL Developer positions.