Working as a Software Developer in Test: job description and skills requirements
Software developers in test run regression testing on web based applications or products to make sure that all new features or enhancements work every time a new release is pushed. This type of developer has strong skills within the automation testing domains, knows how to interact with the manual testers and is able to design and conduct test cases. A good foundation in testing enterprise software systems and an understanding of testing concepts is normally required for this type of position.
Working as a Software Developer in Test: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Java, Selenium and Quality Assurance
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Software Developer in Test vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Developer in Test job postings
Job prospects as a Software Developer in Test:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Developer in Test:
With the skills required to work as a Software Developer in Test there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Developer in Tests with skills in Lead Programmer, .Net and C# could also consider Technical Lead positions.