Working as a Software Developer in Test: job description and skills requirements
Software developers in test run regression testing on web based applications or products to make sure that all new features or enhancements work every time a new release is pushed. This type of developer has strong skills within the automation testing domains, knows how to interact with the manual testers and is able to design and conduct test cases. A good foundation in testing enterprise software systems and an understanding of testing concepts is normally required for this type of position.
Working as a Software Developer in Test: what skills do you need to know?
- Java, C# and Software Testing are the primary requirements for this role
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Software Developer in Test vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Developer in Test job postings
A Reading-based company is seeking a Automation Test Engineer - C#, Selenium, MSTest experienced in Selenium, Software Testing and C#
A Reading-based company is hiring for a Automation Tester - Selenium Test Engineer with experience in Selenium, Automation and Software Testing
Career outlook as a Software Developer in Test:
There are currently 4 offers in None
There were 4 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Developer in Test:
With the skills required to work as a Software Developer in Test there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Developer in Tests with skills in C#, Lead Programmer and .Net could also consider Technical Lead positions.