Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Python, Delegation and .Net
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Have good knowledge of and experience with .Net
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
A Software Engineer Software Developer Java Ruby is being sought by a company in Reading. Eligible candidates should have experience in Java, Software Engineering and Ruby
A company based in Reading advertised for a Graduate Software Engineer, Reading, £35-40k. The job requirements include Software Engineering, Python and C++
A company based in Reading advertised for a C# Software Engineer. The job requirements include C#, Software Engineering and .Net
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 14 offers in None
There were 11 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Mvc, Ruby and HTML could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.