Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Programmer, .Net and Java are the primary requirements for this role
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 7 offers in None
There were 7 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer: