Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are C#, Delegation and Software Engineering
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced in C++
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
A Reading-based company is hiring for a Senior Software Engineer - Java 8, REST & Hibernate OR JPA with experience in REST, Java and Jpa
A company based in Reading advertised for a Graduate Software Engineer, Reading. The job requirements include Software Engineering, Python and C++
A Senior Node.JS Front End Software Engineer position is being advertised by a company in Reading. Interested parties should have skills in Node.js, Software Engineering and Front End Development
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 16 offers in None
There were 14 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Web Development, CSS and .Net could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.