Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Delegation, Python and Java are the primary requirements for this role
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Have good knowledge of and experience with C++
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Able to multitask effectively
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 8 offers in None
There were 6 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Java, ASP.NET and AngularJS could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.