Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Python, Delegation and .Net
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Java
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 8 offers in None
There were 7 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Mvc, Ruby and HTML could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.