Working as a Technical Support Analyst: job description and skills requirements
A technical support analyst is responsible for customer service, troubleshooting, and assisting others with technical solutions and fixes. One of the main tasks of a support analyst is to help others to use a specific device or application. Achieving this goal may include research, technical knowledge, and collaboration. Helping others is a major component of this job and in some cases may involve the routine training of others.
Working as a Technical Support Analyst: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Application Support Service, and Support Analysts
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Application Support Service
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
Technical Support Analyst vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Technical Support Analyst job postings
Job prospects as a Technical Support Analyst:
There are currently 2 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks