Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Web Development, CSS and HTML
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in PHP
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a PHP Web Developer in Reading should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires PHP, Web Development and HTML
A Become a Web Developer is being sought by a company in Reading. Eligible candidates should have experience in Web Development, Calculus and HTML5
A Reading-based company is seeking a PHP Developer / Web Developer experienced in Web Development, PHP and HTML
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 8 offers in None
There were 8 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in HTML, Graphical User Interface and CSS could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.